To build the sound version you will need a:
1x NodeMCU V2
1x Waterproof-Plastic-Electric-Project-Case-Junction-Box-55x35x15mm or or just a TickTax box.
The sound sensor is connected so VCC goes till D0, and GRD till D1, while out (data) goes till D2.
For temperature probe you connect GRD till D5, and VCC till D6, while data goes till D7.
Building Sound Sensor?
Building the sound sensor is easy, and you just need to add a bit of tape to steady the microphone. Secondly, add a balloon as moisture protection.
The LM393 sensor fits nicely in a S-airlock, and should be pressed whole way down. It should still allowe the pressure to get out, but else make a somehow tight “seal”.
The sensitivity of the sound sensor can be adjusted by the small potentiometer on the sensor. In general turn the potentiometer all the way down till LED light fully, and then just turn it down until light stop + a little nudge more.
In iBLOPPER CLOUD you can select the use of the sound version.
To build an iBLOPPER Vibration you need:
- 1x Wemos D1 Mini.
- 1x DS18b20 probe, 1 meter, + resistor (4.7K Ω Resistor)
- 1x MPU6050
- 1x Waterproof-Plastic-Electric-Project-Case-Junction-Box-55x35x15mm or or just a TickTax box.
Below you find the diagram of D1 Mini build.
Installing and install files for Both Version
To install you need:
- Install Windows CH340 Driver (Wemos D1 mini + NodeMCU v3) or CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers (NodeMCU v2) so you PC can find and see the NodeMCU/Wemos D1 Mini. Try both if issues.
- Install ESP Home Flasher, e.g. flash program to flash install-bins (see below). The flash program also give your the possibility to see and view what going on inside logger (see video above).
- Download the below Install-bin files accordingly.
Ton install the bin file you should use “ESP Home Flasher”, and please also notice this flasher program can be uses to see what happens in the logger during the run. Hence, please use it to play a bit around and check everything.
Install files:iBLOPPER ver4.1.1 (sound and vibration version) (136 downloads) iBLOPPER 4.0.0 (vibration and sound version) (117 downloads)
The only thing you need to do in iBLOPPER is to enter the WiFi credentials of your WiFi network. Please notice the iBLOPPER number as you must use the number as your username when register your account at iBLOPPER CLOUD.
Register and login
To register your account you must use the iBLOPPER number as shown above under Setup WiFI, eg “iBLOPPER CONNECT 8799914” and only this number based username can be used. It must be the number your iBLOPPER show, and you cannot use others at all.
iBLOPPER ver 4.1.1:
- Adding one more GRD as backup for sound sensor version.
- Code enhancements.
iBLOPPER ver 4.0.0:
- Support for Tasmota Power plug.
- Additional Sound sensor for cheap none-soldering version.
- iBLOPPER CLOUD Code enhancements.
iBLOPPER ver 3.1.1:
- Support for Sonoff DIY (BASICR3) as power plug if set till DIY mode.
- Code enhancements.
iBLOPPER ver3.0 :
- Now support Shelly Plugs and can trigger these to control a heating agent and a frezzer.
- Out-liner system: A system to remove outliner BPM if above x times the last cycle for BPM under y in avenge. This should remove for instance high BPM from moving fermenter around or taken a sample. Likely, not bulletproof.
- Cap at 250 BPM and assuming higher equals error and restart logger then.
- Correcting errors.
- Streamlining code.
iBLOPPER ver2.3 + ver2.3.1 + ver2.3.2: Pulled.
iBLOPPER ver2.2.2 (stable):
- BPM max. from 180 till 300.
- Updating the error system if IMU/MPU not found.
- Version system of the iBLOPPER in use implemented. Hence, giving information in iBLOPPER CLOUD when to update.
- Re-building the fallback system for settings of sensitivity/blops time if CLOUD is down.
- Update WifiManager, and including to Update software though Wifimanger.
- Settting D0 as ground, D1 as 3v3 on NodeMCU, hence, to allow for other ways to connect temperature probes by 3 pin connectors (as signal at D2 it fit 3 pins connector of “DFRobot Gravity – DS18B20 temperature sensor”, or “Iduino SE029”).
- Temperature probe no longer turns 85´C at first measument.
- Correcting generals errors in ver2.2 + ver2.2.1.
- D1 Mini temperature probe turned “200000´C” on some builds.
iBLOPPER ver2.2 + iBLOPPER ver2.2.1: Pulled.
iBLOPPER ver2.1: Fist release with iBLOPPER CLOUD.
iBLOPPER ver1.3: Latest release by PORTAL mode.